WORKS WHENEVER, WHEREVER YOU DO
Quicker and easier login
Access the information you need, whenever, wherever you are
· Part search, availability, and online ordering
· Locate the stores and equipment distributors closest to you
· Unit Parts Lists with graphics for easy Part ID
· Order status of all orders, no matter how they were placed
· Residential system configurator
· Light commercial model builder
· Comprehensive literature
Streamline business & processes
· One place to look up multiple pieces of information that you use on a regular basis in
one convenient place.
· Have confidence that you always have the most accurate information.
Download Trane 360° today to have the information you need at your fingertips!
Download the app for free now in your app store!
Search for Trane 360.
At Trane, we design, build and test our own parts, putting them through weeks of continuous testing to ensure that your unit will perform in even the most extreme climates—all in an effort to maximize comfort for your residents, lessen the workload for your maintenance teams, and provide you with peace of mind. It is this unwavering passion that allows us to create the most innovative HVAC systems on the market, while maintaining the quality you expect from a Trane unit. All of this has led to our being named as America’s Most Trusted HVAC SystemTM four years in a row.
Because use of R-22 in HVAC systems is coming to an end (manufacturers were ordered to stop producing R-22 condensing units as of 2010), R-22 refrigerant will be 99.5% phased out in use in commercial and residential HVAC products by 2020. With that in mind, consider your three options: leave in place, convert, or replace. Leaving your HVAC system in place means that your aging system will require more maintenance, causing longer downtime and higher expenses. Converting to an alternative refrigerant will greatly affect operating efficiency and reliability. But by installing a new condensing unit, energy consumption will be reduced, maintenance expenses will be lessened, and resident satisfaction will increase. Additionally, you will keep your property value up.